Tuesday, October 16, 2007

for chris




i learned last night that a blogging friend lost her dad yesterday after about a 2 week struggle from a fall resulting in a subdural hematoma. that would be hard enough but about 2 months ago chris lost her mom to AD. what a terrible thing for anyone to have to experience. i know the loss i feel in losing both gene & russ in a little over a year and a half but 2 months time, that is unimaginable.

please say a prayer for chris and keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. she always felt whenever she saw butterflies it was her mom surrounding her with her love. as hard as it is to accept, she now has 2 butterflies to remind her of their love for her. they are together again, where they belong.

God bless you chris and hold you close during this very difficult time.

5 comments:

~Betsy said...

Well said, Nancy. My prayers also go out to Chris.

Lori1955 said...

Yes this is truly heartbreaking. Chris is in my prayers. What beautiful butterflies.

Joanne said...

Sending thoughts and prayers to Chris and her family.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Nancy, The butterflies are so beautiful. I am truly blessed to have all of you to lighten my sorrow. You will never know.

No one said life would be fair and lately I have been kicked in the gut. But you know, so many have to it so much worse than me. Parents burying their children, children who are missing and can't be found, loved ones who are suffering and can't find an end to the pain. My dad lived an awesome life and in the end he returned to the love of his life. I celebrate that and cherish the thought of them dancing forever in each other's arms.

I love you all.

Anonymous said...

Nancy, this was so sweet of you! Love the butterflies! Chris has certainly had a rough couple of months and she remains in my prayers, as do you!

I hope that you are able to enjoy the beauty of this Fall season. Your pictures are very nice!