Monday, January 7, 2008

cleaning up and starting over

yesterday, and for the most part saturday as well, was spent putting all my Christmas decorations away. the tree is down, and all the reminders of Christmas 2007 and past Christmases. I always marvel how much bigger and more open my house looks after it is all back the way it normally is. funny thing though, after a few months i don't look at it like that anymore.

now i have more time to dedicate to finding a job. 2 more resume's were sent out last night. now it's just a waiting game to see what will transpire and where i will end up. at least it's given me something to focus on which is good.

the boys are still home for 2 more weeks. the last time they left for school it was the time that russ died, creating a new life for me. this time when they leave i will hopefully be getting ready to start a new phase in my life again. time will tell....

4 comments:

Lori1955 said...

I wish you all the best of luck in your job search. Moving forward sure isn't easy is it.

¸.•*´)ღ¸.•*´Chris said...

Um....wanna come down and help me with my decorations? I haven't put anything away yet but hope to tackle that next week after I get my parents house done.

Good luck on the job search. I hope you land exactly what you are looking for and may it be the perfect fit!

~Betsy said...

New years are all about new beginnings. I think you and Bob are both due for some good things and this just may be the year for it! Or at least that is my wish and my prayer for you both. I'm sure the right job for you is just around the corner.

Enjoy those 2 weeks with the boys!

rilera said...

Here's hoping you find a fulfilling, lucrative job in the new year. And that you find happiness and peace.

I'm still working on putting the decorations away. I think I'm struggling with the idea that by next year at this time Mom may be at a different level of her AD.